The administration and faculty at Hallmark College of Technology and Hallmark College of Aeronautics take great pride in the knowledge that Hallmark College is one of the best schools in the world.
Hallmark College of Technology and Hallmark College of Aeronautics are accredited by: Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is a private, nonprofit, independent national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as “a reliable authority concerning the quality of education or training offered by the institutions of higher education or higher education programs it accredits”.
The accreditation system provides an assurance of quality and establishes eligibility for participation in federally funded programs. It also supports institutions in achieving educational effectiveness for students and employers. The accreditation process is a completely voluntary, non-federal peer review following the guidelines of the accrediting body.
The Medical Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP), on recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB).
The authority for approvals is usually established through either federal or state legislation, policies, or rules which set minimum standards and operating requirements. The purpose of these standards and requirements is to assure quality and integrity and to promote institutional accountability.
Hallmark College of Technology and Hallmark College of Aeronautics meet the standards of and operate under the following approvals:
- Approved by the United States Department of Education
- Approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Approved as an eligible institution for participation in Title IV federal student financial aid loans and grants
- Approved by Microsoft as an Information Technology (IT) Academy (Hallmark College of Technology)
- Approved for the training of veterans under the following:
- Chapter 30 ( Montgomery G.I. Bill)
- Chapter 31 (Disabled Veterans)
- Chapter 32 Veterans Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 34 (G.I. Bill)
- Chapter 35 (Survivors and Dependents, Educational Assistance)
- Chapter 106 (Military Reserves)
- Approved by Service Members Opportunity Colleges as Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAP) participant
- Approved by the United States Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service for training international students
- Approved for training under the Texas Rehabilitation Commission
- Approved provider for training under the Texas Workforce Commission for TAA/NAFTA-Trade Adjustment Assistance Training Program
- Approved by Workforce Solutions Alamo for training under the Workforce Investment Act’s (WIA) Training Provider Certification System (TPCS) Note: Only statewide Workforce Investment Act (WIA) participants are referred
- Approved by Workforce Solutions Alamo for training under the Youth Opportunity Grant (YO) as a Certified Youth Training Provider
- Granted an exemption from the Texas Workforce Commission under Texas Education Code, Section132.002(a)(6)
- FAA Certification
Certification by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) involves an agreement between the FAA and the Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) training program provider that shows how the provider will meet the academic and regulatory requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR). The criteria approved by the FAA includes curriculum content, training facilities, training equipment, and instructor qualifications. This training leads to examination for federal licensing as an aircraft maintenance technician. This license is required by the FAA to work on all U.S. registered aircraft.
Hallmark College of Aeronautics is certified by the Federal Aviation Administration as an Aviation Maintenance Technician School (FAR Part 147) BJ2T718K (Hallmark College of Aeronautics)
Memberships in professional and community organizations enable Hallmark College administrators and instructors to meet with peers to share ideas, voice opinions, and influence outcomes. Participation in organizations promotes the professionalism and excellence that Hallmark College strives to instill in students.
- Member of Career Colleges and Schools of Texas
- Member of the Career College Association
- Member of Alpha Beta Kappa, a National Honor Society in Arts, Sciences and Trades
- Member of the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association. (Hallmark College of Aeronautics)
- Member of the Aviation Technical Education Council (Hallmark College of Aeronautics)
- Member of Higher Education Transfer Alliance (HETA)
- North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
Pearson Vue testing centers must meet test center requirements regarding facilities, staff, and technology. Our authorized testing center provides Hallmark students with a wide variety of Information Technology (IT) certification tests from test sponsors such as Microsoft, CompTIA, and Cisco. Hallmark College of Technology students have the advantage of training and certification testing in the same location.